Saturday, December 23, 2006

The un Christmas

It doesn't feel much like Christmas around here, although there is a lot of snow.

The Wife is a bit depressed. I guess we are still getting used to it. When we found out we we having twins, I was shocked and fearful that we couldn't handle two at once. I think she got used to it sooner than I and started to think and look forward to the unique relationship they would have with each other. There will be an even more unique relationship now, just not the one we expected.

It's two days before Christmas, and we still have not put up the tree. Neither of us are big on the outward displays about Christmas (trees, lights, etc) and with both of us at home, every day seems to blur into the next. Since neither of us have to go to work, days and time do not matter.

The only thing we need time for is to figure out what to watch on TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry -- I just wish there was something I could say to help you or ease your pain -- Best wishes

K. Shoshana said...

I don't have any words of wisdom. All I can do is say psalms for you, your wife and your daughters. I hope the coming year all of you find joy and peace.

Spitfire said...

It saddens my heart that you do not have the spirit to put the tree up. There is nothing words can expres to ease what you and your famiyl are going through. I wish you the very best, and hope that 2007 brings more joy.