Thursday, January 31, 2013

Projectile Vomiting

I think the Wife tried to kill me last night. 

I can't remember the last time I threw up. It has been at least 20 years. Last night, I projectile vomited twice and had the runs.  The Wife was the same, so if it is murder, she covered her tracks well. Although, she says she threw up, but I was too busy being sick myself to see it. 

She thinks it might be Norwalk, but I am not aware of it going around in our area. If it was Norwalk, I could have got it from the kids during my lunch supervisor job, but she got it at the same time as I did. If I passed it to her, you would think there would be a bit of a delay.

So I think it is food poisoning. We both ate the same soup last night and were sick at the same time. K is also complaining of stomach aches, but she has not thrown up. She did not have the soup.

Thankfully, our babysitter is here today and I can go back to bed. I don't feel like throwing up anymore, but I ache all over and did not get much sleep last night.

Perhaps a shower first, as I had the cold sweats all last night. 

No comments: